ONC NATURALCOLORS healthier permanent hair colour dye with certified organic ingredients. Hair colouring kit for home use.
NATURALCOLORS is a revolutionary hair colour dye that is able to provide you the beautiful colour you're looking for without the risks of commercial, chemical laden, hair colour dyes. ONC actually cares about your health and well-being. This is why NATURALCOLORS was designed from the ground up to be healthier, safer and extremely effective.
NATURALCOLORS is the healthier hair colour dye with certified organic ingredients and perfect grey coverage. It is applied using heat to open the cuticles. This method protects the hair from damaging, unhealthy ammonia used in chemical colour dye to open the cuticle. The pH value of NATURALCOLORS is much lower than chemical colour dyes and many "natural" hair colours dyes. After rinsing the hair's pH value is closer to a neutral value. The scale layer of the hair, the cuticle, is closed, and the colour does not fade, providing a more natural, permanent solution.
- Low pH value
- Rich with certified organic ingredients, nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins & amino acids
- Gentle protein based formula
- No ammonia or ammonia derivatives
- Resorcinol, formaldehyde and paraben-free
- Pharmaceutical grade peroxide as used in contact lenses and eye drops
- Lowest percentage of PPD
- Guaranteed performance with optimal grey coverage
- No damage to hair's structural integrity
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan
- GMO Free
- Suitable for asthmatics. Not tested on animals
- Shampoo to clean the hair of coloured hair sprays, mascaras to cover grey before using the colour
- Mix in a bowl for best results
- Use as soon as Color Gel and Colorfix are mixed
- Adjust the colour mix for thick or coarse hair 2:1 (Color Gel : Colorfix)
- Emulsify/massage colour that is already on the hair with warm water for 3 minutes before shampooing (helps push more colour in to the hair)
- Shampoo and condition only after emulsifying. As our colours do not have the chemical glue other colours have, we recommend sulfate-free, paraben-free, low pH shampoos and conditioners. This will stop the colour from fading faster
- Use sulfate-free, paraben-free, low pH shampoos and conditioners for longer lasting results
- Compare NATURALCOLORS to other chemical hair colours
- Use if the colour out of the colour bottle has turned black
- Apply heat to already coloured or bleached hair except when indicated
- Expect immediate results if your hair has recently (within 3 months) been coloured with Henna
THE IMPORTANCE OF APPLYING HEAT
Chemical hair colours have harsh chemicals and a high pH. Both are used to open the hair cuticle and force colour into the hair. This is damaging to your hair, scalp and health.
NATURALCOLORS pH is very low. It cannot open the hair cuticle with a high pH like chemical colours. Instead, NATURALCOLORS uses heat to open the cuticle and penetrate the colour. Heat opens the cuticles of the hair in the same way as a sauna opens the pores of your skin. There is no itch and no damage to your hair or scalp. This is a much healthier approach than traditional chemical colour, for your hair, your scalp and your health.
Men do no need to use heat. Apply. Wait 30 minutes for full grey coverage. Or 15-20 minutes for a 'salt and pepper' look. Rinse.
BEFORE USING NATURALCOLORS
Hair colours may cause allergic reactions. Temporary black henna tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Even if you have coloured your hair with this or another hair colour before, we strongly recommend you conduct a preliminary test two days before every application.
- Mix a small amount of Color Gel with Colorfix.
- Dab a dime-sized amount of this mixture behind your ear or inside forearm.
- Check the area two days later. Do not use NATURALCOLORS if there is any rash, swelling or irritation.
To ensure the best colour result, carry out a colour check using the same mix you used for the preliminary test. If your hair is coloured, permed, bleached, or has had a henna colour, it can absorb more pigment and the colour result can be darker. To make the test, take a one inch strand, and wearing the gloves provided, apply the mix. Leave for the full development time. Rinse well and dry.
Colour is too dark...
Choose a lighter shade
Ends are too dark...
Your hair might be too dry or porous on the ends. Use QUINOAPLEX R3
Colour is too light...
Choose a darker shade
Colour is too red / brassy...
You might have chosen too light a shade for your hair. Choose a darker colour or use one of the Ash Shades
Colour is as expected...
You have chosen the correct shade
Once the colour is the one you expect, and there was no reaction to the preliminary test, you are ready to use NATURALCOLORS.
The hair must be clean and free from styling products (i.e. Gels, Waxes, Colouring Sprays, etc.) These products can stop the colour from working properly. Make sure to shampoo the hair, (but do NOT condition the hair). Hair must be dry.
Decide on the amount of colour needed. You can mix the Color Gel and the Colorfix in the bowl provided and apply with the brush or you may mix the Color Gel into the Colorfix bottle, shake well, and apply directly from the bottle. Apply to dry hair.
APPLICATION AND PROCESSING TIMES FOR NATURALCOLORS
FOR HAIR THAT HAS BEEN COLOURED BEFORE:
1. Apply the mixture to the roots (regrowth hair that has not been coloured before). Cover the hair with the plastic cap provided in the box. Direct medium heat from a blow-dryer* at the hair in the cap. Do this for 10 minutes for FINE hair / 20 minutes for hair that is THICK and RESISTANT. Take the plastic cap off.
DO NOT WASH OR RINSE
*Or purchase our Thermal Heat Cap.
2. Next apply the colour mixture to the rest of the hair. DO NOT COVER OR USE HEAT. Allow all of the colour to process for an additional 25 minutes for FINE / 35 minutes for THICK and RESISTANT hair.
COLOUR TIP: Wet and massage the colour on the scalp for 3 minutes prior to shampooing. This will help push more colour into the cuticle of the hair before you rinse the colour away.
SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
Use NATURALCARE Shampoo pouch. Rinse well. Use NATURALCARE Conditioner pouch. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse well.
FOR HAIR THAT HAS NOT BEEN COLOURED AT ALL:
1. Do NOT apply colour to the roots of your hair. Leave 1 inch free at the roots. Apply the colour mixture to the rest of the hair evenly, making sure NOT to apply the colour mixture to the first 1-inch of roots.
2. After waiting 10 minutes, DO NOT WASH OR RINSE, apply the colour mixture to the roots. Use the plastic cap provided in the box to cover the whole hair and use medium heat from a blow-dryer* for 20 minutes.
*Or purchase our Thermal Heat Cap.
SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
LIFT, NATURAL SHADES AND GREY COVERAGE
LIFT ONC NATURALCOLORS will not turn black hair blonde. It will lift 1-2 shades.
NATURAL SHADES 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 6N, 7N, 8N will lift one shade. And cover grey 100%. 10N can lift 2 shades. But does not provide the best cover of grey. Results may vary. You can take ONC NATURALCOLORS 10N to a professional colourist or stylist. For them to use to lift to the greatest level.
READ AND FOLLOW ADVISORY IN THE BOX
Store at room temperature 50° F - 80° F. Questions? Call our friendly concierge service 07770 417758.
Caution - This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.